18th May 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?

Respected Sir,
I am Doctor Sakshi Sharma, an Intern at Subharti Dental College. My BDS Internship is going to complete in this month. I want to know the procedure for joining Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi. Kindly give me the information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  2. How to apply for internship in Ram Mohan Lohia Dental and Medical Science college?
  3. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  4. When will the Ph.d entrance exam card of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University will be dispatched? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  6. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  7. Last date of submission of BCA forms of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University?
  8. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  9. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  10. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  12. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  13. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  14. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  15. Job or internship in Indian Navy for BDS student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. Can I directly do GNM without doing ANM course?
  18. How to get internship in Hindu Rao Hospital?
1st June 2015, 12:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?

** You will need a certification of your last experience for getting training in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital.

** So my suggestion to you is that you should perform your best at the current place of your internship.

** You simply need to fill an application form for getting training in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital.

** There are so many students applicant for the training so my suggestion to you is that you should apply with in the specified date so that you can enroll yourself in the shortlisted students.

** At the end of your internship you will got a certification from the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital

** My suggestion to you is that you should have to keep that certificate safely because it will really helps in your future career.
1st December 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi for a BDS Intern?

I have completed my final year as bds student and want to do internship from Ram manohar lohiya hospital ..How should I approach...and know detail..
1st December 2020, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my final year in 2020 in bds.i want to do internship from Ram manohar lohiya hospital.How should I approach..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?