4th January 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

sir,
i am kousalya student of btech electrical and
electronics engineering presently second year sir.
i want to get my internship from isro.
so please tell me the complete procedures
and requirements for the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  7. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for a project in ISRO for B.E ETC student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  14. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
16th October 2017, 11:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

In order to get internship in ISRO, you have to contact the training and placement cell of your college. They will send them a request application regarding the internship. If they accepts your request then you have to submit a NOC from your college and have to appear for a written examination. After clearing all the selection process you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?