22nd March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student

I am a second year B.E student. Is the summer internship at IISC only during May and June? Is it possible to get internship between June and August? And when is the last date to apply for internship? I also want to know the requirements to qualify for the internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  2. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
  4. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  7. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  8. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student? -- [New]
  10. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  13. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  14. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  17. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  18. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
1st April 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student

hii, every1.m a civil engg btech 2nd yr student n m really gettn confused whether to do internship for GRE or prefer ACE for GATE..frm d vry beginning I thought f gate fr which preparation z needed frm right now..n if I hv to prepare for gre den must hv to do internship in next summer instead f gng ace for gate..I know dat achieving both z ntt dat much easy as in say..so which 1 z preferable n how to do????
another question- m atteding class regularly n carrying each n every notes f d teacher..also securing vry gd marks in every subject ..still z ace truly needed??????? plzz suggest..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?