18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Process to apply for internship at ECIL? Contact details of the concerned department?

: Hi Sir, I am doing B.Tech 2nd year completed. I am interested doing internship in ECIL. I want to know the process and whom should i contact to know the proper information to join. Kindly mail the concern person contact name and his details to whom should I contact.
My details are, Name: S.Phani Kumar

21st July 2017, 04:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to apply for internship at ECIL? Contact details of the concerned department?

Procedure to apply for Internship at ECIL:

As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Internship at ECIL.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates who are pursuing their 3rd year or 4th year of B.Tech/ B.E. So I suggest you to complete studying 2nd year of B.Tech and then you may apply from 3rd year of B.Tech.

Procedure to apply for doing Internship at ECIL is very simple. To do internship, you are required to get application form from ECIL HR department and then get approval letter from administrative department of your college. If you have referral working in ECIL, it would become somewhat easy for you to do Internship at ECIL.

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?