7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I don’t know what qualification is required to apply for this internship. Please let me know about the qualification asap.

9th September 2019, 05:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Qualification required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Qualification required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E- Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon is given below:-

1. Candidate must have graduation in relevant field from any recognized university.
2. Candidate must have knowledge of reporting.
3. Candidate must have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.
5. Candidate must have good communication skills.

You may also visit the website (http://therenaissance.co.in/) for more information.
9th September 2019, 07:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The qualifications required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

:-You must be pursuing Master of Business Administration of equivalent to be eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship.
:-You must have the ability to shortlist the resume of the candidates from various platforms.
:-You must have excellent problem solving skills along with excellent convincing skills.
:-You should be available for duration of 6 months for full time (in-office) internship.
:-You must have the knowledge of Job portals, social networking sites and company mapping.
:-You must have the knowledge of new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the sourcing head.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon would be 21st September 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/ for more information.
9th September 2019, 09:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Master's degree is required as qualification to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

The duration of the Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 6 months.

The last date to apply for the Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 16th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/)
9th September 2019, 10:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for applying Human Resources Internship at Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

I am giving the official website below.
https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?