1st April 2011, 05:59 PM
avib

Is it good to do BCA and MCA after 12th from job point of view? Can I get a good job after doing MCA?

doing bca and mca after 12th is good or bad means in job point of view....
can i get good job after doing mca.....

16th April 2011, 12:00 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do BCA and MCA after 12th from job point of view? Can I get a good job after doing MCA?

It is the best....

BCA and then MCA is the best option for BCA graduates from studying point of view as well as job point of view.

So go for it....

If you are in 12th, and want to do BCA....then fullfil the following conditions....

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in BCA is a pass in 12th with at least 50% marks.

Most of the colleges need either maths or computer as one of the subjects in 12th and also english as a compulsory subject.

Though some colleges do not need this criteria.

Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

The fee structure for BCA varies from college to college.

If you want to do it from a private college then the 3 year course will take 1,50,000 approx.

and if you want to do it from a govt. college, then the total fee structure for 3 years will be around 75,000..

Then for MCA, keep in mind the following things....

The fee structure for MCA varies from college to college....

It is for government and different for Private college...

In govt colleges it is comparatively less than private colleges.

For example....

the fees per semester in IGNOU is up to Rs.12,200 excluding the elective subject charges...while in institutes such as BITS, it reaches to Rs.30,000 per semester.

The top colleges and Universities in India are---

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU),

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS),

Sikkim Manipal University,

Banaras Hindu University (BHU),

NSHM,

Delhi University,

University of Pune.

For that you have to give entrance exams like-------

Maharashtra MAH MCA-CET, NIMCET, AIMCET, PU MCA, JECA....

Hope these information will be helpful............
27th May 2011, 12:01 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do BCA and MCA after 12th from job point of view? Can I get a good job after doing MCA?

After 12th BCA and then MCA is a very good option to make the career in the IT field. As we know this a totally computer based degree so this is demanding in every sector and so you have lot of chance to make a bright career.

Now days IT field is again bring a lot of jobs. Many IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Satyam Mahendra, IBM, Wipro are recruiting MCA professional and this shows that in the upcoming days this field has lot of demand.

If you can do some certificate along with BCA then it will also a positive points for you towards IT field and you have lot of chance to get a dream job.

So your decision towards the IT field is not wrong and will bring a bright career.
11th June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Doing b.c.a or doing b.tech from IT trade is good option for good job.
11th June 2011, 05:48 PM
sourindra

Yes, it is good to do BCA and MCA after 12th. There are so many software companies in India.
13th June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i hve got 47% in 12th. will dis effect my career if i do bca n then mca?
17th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i whant to after 12th with arts do BCA is right or wrong ?
20th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

after doing mca from india are i am able to get job in usa?
23rd June 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in b.c.a courses?
29th June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How much it cost ? for MCA and BCA ?
11th July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 50% in 10 2 & 65% in BCA & now i doing MCA. Is good for job
23rd July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

after mca in which feild i will try??? tushar verma [email protected]
28th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 70% in 12th in non medical..can i get admission in a govt college for bca..plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?