7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear Sir, I am planning to do an internship of Human Resources Internship which is offered by Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I would like to know about the skills which are required to do this internship. Please let me know immediately.

9th September 2019, 04:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E- Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon are given below:-

1. Candidate must have graduation in relevant field from any recognized university.
2. Candidate must have knowledge of MS-powerpoint, MS-excel.
3. Candidate must have good communication skills.
4. Candidate must have relevant skills.
5. Candidate must be available for the duration of 6 months.

You may visit the website https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/ for more information.
9th September 2019, 07:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is given below:-

:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You must have the knowledge of Job portals, social networking sites and company mapping.
:-You must have the ability to shortlist the resume of the candidates from various platforms.
:-You must have excellent problem solving skills along with excellent convincing skills.
:-You must have the knowledge of new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the sourcing head.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon would be 21st September 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/ for more information.
9th September 2019, 08:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Skills required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is given below :-

1) Candidates must have good Communication skills.

2) Candidates must have good Organizational skills.

3) Candidates must have good Decision-making skills.

4) Candidates must have good Training and developmental Skills.

5) Candidates must have good Budgeting skills.

6) Candidates must have good Empathetic skills.

For more information visit on (https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/)
9th September 2019, 10:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The essential skills that are required to apply for Human Resources Internship at Pioneer E-Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon are listed below.

1) You should be familiar with sourcing the candidate for interview.

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You must be aware of screening resumes and schedule interview for
shortlisted candidates.

4) You must have ability of counseling the candidates and coordinating for interviews.

5) You must have capability of handling the entire recruitment process.

You may check the following website to know more about this.
https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/
11th September 2019, 05:41 PM
IphoneX

Skills required :--

Aspirants must have knowledge of Computer Languages i.e., (MS-Office and MS-Excel).

Aspirants must have excellent communication.

Aspirants must have Positive Attitude.

Aspirants must have good work environment.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:--( https://www.pioneeresolutions.in/ )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?