18th July 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?

I am B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Am I eligible for the govt. jobs of electrical engineers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  2. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?
  9. Which government exams to write after B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Courses available for me in M.Tech to get lucarative job after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  13. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
  14. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  15. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  18. Sound recording and sound design at FTII eligibility for Electrical and Electronics Btech Engineers?
16th April 2016, 12:00 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?

Yes you are eligible for almost each government job if you had a graduation degree because in almost government job they ask for 12th passing certificate or graduation degree that's it. You had both certificates so in that manner you are eligible for almost jobs but at least check once the eligibility criteria of the job before you apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?