6th March 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi

Hello everyone, please tell me about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship of Development Economics available in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi. Please tell me about the skills which are essentially required.

8th March 2021, 11:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: raw

Skills required to apply for a Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge of data mining/cleaning, analysis and reports.

2) You should have good knowledge of statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.

3) You must have good working knowledge on data visualization .

4) You should have good working knowledge with large datasets .

5) You must have excellent knowledge of human development theory or development index methodologies.

6) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 march 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?