24th December 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Reputed institutes offering Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Jharkhand for BTech 2nd year student?

Sir, I have completed my BTech 2nd year recently. I had taken my exams in this month. I want to do Summer Training during these vacations. I want to do Training in Jharkhand but I don't know what is the criteria for Training and what is the procedure to start training in any Institute. Is there any application procedure for training? I want to do Training in Programming Languages and in Web Development. I want to know the reputed training institutes in Jharkhand, their contact numbers, email address which should active and their location.

11th March 2019, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed institutes offering Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Jharkhand for BTech 2nd year student?

You can contact the following places in Jharkhand

- Arena Animation, Bistupur, Jamshedpur

- G Tech Groups - Sms Adda, Web Indica, Golmuri, Jamshedpur

- Xplora Design Skool, Bistupur, Jamshedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?