31st May 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech 2nd year recently. I had taken my exams in this month. I want to do Summer Training during these vacations. I want to do Training in Pune but I don't know what is the criteria for Training and what is the procedure to start training in any Institute. Is there any application procedure for training? I want to do Training in Programming Languages and in Web Development. I want to know the reputed training institutes in Pune, their contact numbers, email address which should active and their location.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is good for summer vacations for computer science btech student?
  2. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  3. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  5. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  6. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  9. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  10. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  11. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  12. How and where to apply for summer training in Biotechnology?
  13. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  14. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training?
  15. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  16. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  17. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
11th June 2015, 11:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?

List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in Computer Science:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?