30th December 2011, 12:32 PM
Payal daksh

How may I do summer training in some reputed companies? What's the importance of training? I'm B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student

I want to do training in some reputed companies? And i just want to know the importance of training.? And i m b.tech 2nd year student and my branch is ECE..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  2. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  5. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  10. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  11. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar? -- [New]
  14. Good summer training after 2nd year B.Tech (ECE)?
  15. Summer training for second year students?
  16. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  17. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  18. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
3rd June 2012, 10:47 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do summer training in some reputed companies? What's the importance of training? I'm B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student

Hello friend,

As you are in second year of B.Tech so i am not suggest you to go for VLSI or Embedded system training from any good companies.
I recommend that go for some simple training such as wireless communication, radder system,chip designing,mobile technology,etc from BHARAT ELECTRONICS, BHEL,BSNL,VODAFONE,and many electronics companies in Delhi and NCR. OK.

The procedure is that you first have to prepare a Resume then collect NOC(no objection certificate)from your college and then send a Email to the HR person of the company along with a request letter.
After a few days you receive a approval letter from the company. So that you can do your summer training from these companies.
Try your best...........

Good luck!!!!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?