21st September 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Tea Treasure. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to E-Commerce Operations. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Tea Treasure. Waiting for your reply!

25th September 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Tea Treasure. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to E-Commerce Operations. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Tea Treasure. Waiting for your reply!

The requirements to apply for E-Commerce Operations internship at Tea Treasure are given below:

>> Candidates should have very good skill in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken & written)

>> Candidates should be from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred

>> Candidates should be willing to work full time (in-office) are preferred
25th September 2018, 07:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure?

Requirements to apply for E-Commerce Operations Internship in Tea Treasure is given below.

Applicant must have belonged from Delhi and neighboring cities.

Applicant must be available for full time internship for duration of 4 months of internship.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Applicant must have excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, English language (Speaking and Writing both).
31st May 2021, 06:03 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Requirements:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Excel.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 4 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
30th September 2021, 04:51 PM
Alvia Khan

Requirements are:-

Candidates should be belong from Delhi

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Women wanting to start restart their career can also apply
15th April 2022, 10:57 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Requirements:

You must have a knowledge of MS Excel

You must have good English proficiency

You must have relevant skills and Interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?