10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Energy Management in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

18th January 2019, 11:18 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Energy Management Internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do an Internship related to Energy Management in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the requirements for applying an Internship over there. Kindly let me know about the requirements for applying an Internship.

The requirements to apply for the Energy Management internship in Bigeta Energy Solutions, Bengaluru are given below:

Aspirants with BE / BTech or ME / MTech in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with high interest in thermal engineering, energy efficiency, energy audit, sustainability, energy data analytics

Aspirants with skills in MS-Excel, MS-Office and English proficiency (written and spoken)

Aspirants with very good verbal and written communication skills

Aspirants with experience in simulation tools, data analytics, renewable energy, automation, green buildings, etc. are preferred
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?