10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Monitoring & Evaluation Intern in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Monitoring & Evaluation in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

18th January 2019, 11:09 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Monitoring & Evaluation Intern in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Monitoring & Evaluation in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with the following skills are eligible to become Monitoring and Evaluation internship in SoStakes Services Private Limited, Bengaluru:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills
>> Candidates who are available for the period of two months
>> Candidates willing to work full time (in office)
>> Candidates who can start the internship before 8th February, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?