18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited to do an Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

21st March 2019, 09:37 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Selection criteria for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited to do an Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this Internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.
Candidates are selected for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited on the basis of their skills in Social Media Marketing, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Office, English proficiency skills (written and spoken) and Email Marketing.

-> Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited.

-> Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work full time for the duration of 2 months are selected for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?