18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

21st March 2019, 05:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited:

Applicants should be any graduate such as B.Com, BBA/BBM/BBS, BMM, BMS, MBA, MMS.
Applicants should be willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 2 months of Internship tenure.
Applicants should be willing to start the internship between 18th March 2019 and 17th April 2019.
Applicants should have knowledge and skills in Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and Email Marketing and English Proficiency (Spoken and Written both).

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
23rd March 2019, 10:23 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do an Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. I have heard that this company is providing an Internship related to Human Resources. I would like to know about the requirements for applying this Internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Waiting for your reply!

The requirements to apply for the Human Resources internship in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited are given below:

Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-Office, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken and written)

Applicants who are interested in handling employee engagement initiatives, employee training modules, schedule interviews etc.

Applicants with relevant skills and interests

Applicants willing to work full time (in office)

Applicants willing to do the internship for the period of 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?