18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Human Resources in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

21st March 2019, 05:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Essential skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited is Social Media Marketing, MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and Email Marketing and English Proficiency (Spoken & Written both).
Human Resources Internship is a full time (in-office) internship, available for a period of 2 months in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Interns can start this internship between 18th March 2019 and 17th April 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Remove *
22nd March 2019, 10:39 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Human Resources in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with the following skills can apply for the Human Resources internships in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited:

>> Candidates with skills in MS-Office, Social Media Marketing, MS-PowerPoint, English proficiency (spoken and written) and Email Marketing

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates who can work on administration related tasks

>> Candidates who can schedule interviews and handle employee training

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time

>> Candidates who are willing to do the internship for the duration of 2 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 17th April, 2019
23rd March 2019, 12:26 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Skills required to become Human Resources Intern in Kompass Careers Solutions Private Limited

1. Applicants should be Proficiency in English( Speak & Written)

2. Applicants should know the Microsoft Excel , MS power point,

3. Applicants should Know the Social Media Marketing.

4. Applicants Should handle the employee engagement initiatives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?