17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for an Internship related to Marketing in CaratLane Trading Private Limited. I would like to know about the requirements to apply for an Internship related to this field in this company. Kindly tell me about the requirements asap. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 04:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is given below:-

1)Candidates must have the knowledge of MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)

2)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

3)Candidates who can start the internship between 16th Jun'19 and 16th Jul'19

4)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 Months.

For more information visit on (https://www.caratlane.com/shaya/)
19th June 2019, 10:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The requirements to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Excel and can work on business analysis & insights for silver jewellery.

==> Candidate can handle customer relationship management to improve customer experience.

==> Candidate can work for full time in the office for 2 months duration.

==> Candidate must have a relevant skills and interests.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.caratlane.com
19th June 2019, 11:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You must fulfill the below mentioned requirements to to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited:

1)You must have knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Microsoft and MS-Word.
2)You must be able to join the internship between 16th June 2019 and 16th July 2019.
3)You must be available for duration of 2 months
4)You must have relevant skills and interests with excellent communication skills.
5)You must be able to work on business analysis & insights for Shaya.

The last date to apply for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 30th June 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?