17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Marketing which is available in CaratLane Trading Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

19th June 2019, 04:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 16th June 2019.

You can visit the website (https://www.caratlane.com/shaya/) for more information.
19th June 2019, 09:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

You will get stipend of Rs.16,000 per month for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.

The last date to apply for the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 30th June 2019.
19th June 2019, 09:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is 2 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.caratlane.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?