13th October 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do Internship in L&T for Civil student?

Hello,
I am Divya Kulkarni, pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to do Internship in L&T. Kindly tell me what are all the requirements to do internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in Shobha Developers Limited, Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  6. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  7. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  9. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  10. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  12. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  13. How should I join internship programme if I am a civil engineering student?
  14. How to do internship in TCS? What are the requirements which they ask for?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  16. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Requirements to apply for Internship in Syntel for B.Tech(E&TC) 6th semester student?
  18. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
22nd September 2016, 09:45 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Requirements to do Internship in L&T for Civil student?

As you are a Civil Engineering student you are eligible for internship in L&T.

There are no eligibility criteria for L&T. All you have to do is decide when you want to for your internship and select a good area where you want to do your internship and go for it. Below are the processes by which you can apply for your internship

1. You can apply through your college's training and placement office. Tell them that you are interested to do internship in L&T. They will arrange for you.

2. If not then you must try by yourself. You should prepare a good resume and mention your area of work and the topic where you want to do your internship. If you are selected they will call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?