10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

23rd January 2019, 10:40 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I would like to know about the selection criteria for getting selection in this company for this Internship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata based on their knowledge and skills in Marketing, CorelDRAW and Photoshop. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) and with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in Mallcom India Limited. Those candidates who can do the internship for the period of six months are selected for the Social Media Marketing internship in Mallcom India Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?