25th August 2013, 05:51 PM
ragulntr

What are the job oriented courses for mechanical engineer? Jobs related to mechanical engineering?

What are all the job oriented courses for mechanical engineer?
What are the jobs related to mechanical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  2. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  3. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  5. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  6. Which subjects does Mechanical Engineering contains? What are the jobs opportunities available for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Job related courses for Mechanical Engineers?
  8. What are the good jobs in India for a b.tech mechanical engineering graduate?
  9. What should I do after Mechanical Engineering between M.E, MBA and Mechanical?
  10. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After doing B.tech in Mechanical engineering should I go for PG courses in the same stream or MBA?
  12. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  15. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  16. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering? -- [New]
25th August 2017, 09:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the job oriented courses for mechanical engineer? Jobs related to mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragulntr View Post
What are all the job oriented courses for mechanical engineer?
What are the jobs related to mechanical engineering?

Job oriented courses are the short term courses which enhances your knowledge towards your specialized subject and also helps you to get a good job in that specialization area. Here below are details regarding short term diploma after mechanical engineering:-

List of Job Oriented Diploma course after mechanical Engineering:-

1). Short term diploma in Advanced air conditioning.

>> Duration of course is 4 months.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 24,000/.

2). Diploma in quality control and inspection.

>> Duration of course is 4 months.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 21,000/.

3). Diploma in HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning) Designs.

>> Duration of course is 2 months.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 8,000/.

4). Machinist with CNC.

>> Duration of course is 1 year.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 24,000/.

5). Tool and Die Design Making.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 15,600/.

6). Non destructive Testing.

>> Duration of course is 4 months to 6 months.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 12,000/.

7). Fitter Fabrication.

>> Fee structure:- Rs:- 15,000/.

Job Options after Mechanical engineering:-

:- Design engineering.

:- Laboratory technician

:- Process development technologist.

:- Manager.

:- Sales Engineer.

:- Technician.

Employment Sectors For Mechanical Engineering:-

>> Automobile industry.

>> Aerospace industry.

>> Paper industry.

>> Power generation industry.

>> Computer industry.

>> Steel industry.

>> Chemical industry.

>> Communication industry.
17th December 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job oriented courses for mechanical engineer? Jobs related to mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am currently in last year of mechanical engineering. I am confused to select the field of interest.Please suggest me the field in which I should do. I will be ready to do job perfectly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?