10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

14th January 2019, 11:17 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Social Media Marketing in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Interested candidates can apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in Mallcom India Limited on or before 31st January, 2019. Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship is 6 months full time in Mallcom India Limited. There is only one Social Media Marketing internship position available in Mallcom India Limited. Interns’ daily responsibilities include: monitoring trends in social media tools, channels, applications and strategy and deliver regular reports on implementing strategies and campaigns, etc.
17th January 2019, 03:42 PM
p.sushmitha reddy

Post Re: Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited, Kolkata?

Hello,
Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing Internship in Mallcom India Limited Deadline: 2019-01-31 (date)
23:59:59(time)

Stipend: INR ₹7000-12000 /Month
Other perks: Certificate, Job offer.
Skills required: Adobe Photoshop and CorelDRAW

About the Internship : mainly concentrates on
1. Ideation of marketing strategies to promote engagement on Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn etc.
2.Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.

Only those candidates can apply who:
• are available for full time (in-office) internship
• can start the internship between 9th Jan'19 and 8th Feb'19
• are available for duration of 6 months
• have relevant skills and interests
• ***Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.* Freshers looking for jobs may also apply.

................THANK YOU...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?