24th March 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

27th March 2019, 12:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Selection of candidates for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited is carried out through face to face interview. Candidates who will perform well in interview will be selected. Candidates having knowledge and skills in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel and English Proficiency (Spoken and Written) will be given preference for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. Last date to apply for this internship is 26 April 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 30th March 2019 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 11:32 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Finance Research Internship in Times Internet Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates are selected for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English proficiency (spoken and written). Candidates who are capable of writing stories on the latest updates in the finance sector are preferred for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. They should be able to attend press conferences, building and updating contacts are selected for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. Candidates with above mentioned skills and willing to work full time for the duration of 3 months are selected for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?