25th November 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Marketing Internship in Raiven Technologies Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Marketing Internship in Raiven Technologies Private Limited. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this Internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

14th July 2020, 09:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Marketing Internship in Raiven Technologies Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Marketing Internship in Raiven Technologies Private Limited as follows:-

1. Skill Test.

2. Technical Interview.

3. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?