14th July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?

Now i am a plus two student . I would like to be a pilot .Can you please explain for me how to go through this course. Can i get education loan

17th July 2015, 01:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to take pilot training. To get admission in any pilot training institutes, you have to clear the written test, which is conducted by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). After qualifying in such exam, you can apply for admission in Pilot training schools.

Following are some of the schools in India, which are offering Pilot training.

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi
Address: ursatganj Airfield, Raebareli 229302 U.P.

Orient Flight School
Address: Office No 40, G S T Road, St Thomas Mount, St Thomas Mount, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Puducherry Thakur College of Aviation
Address: Thakur Complex, 90 Feet Road, Near Western Express Highway, Kandivali(E). Mumbai

Institute of Aviation and Aviation Safety
Address: Lotus Corporate Park, 12th Floor, C-Wing 1202, Jai Coach Signal, Western Express Highway, Ram Mandir Fatak Road, Goregaon (East), Nearest Railway Station, Jogeshwari (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?