10th May 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?

Sir,
I want to apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment. But I haven't done any Pilot Training course. I am a Mechanical graduate. So, can I apply for this post? Kindly advice me the same. Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer recruitment for B.Sc(PCM) graduate?
  2. Is it possible to apply for an Education Loan for Pilot Training course?
  3. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  4. Am i eligible for Indian Railway Loco Pilot post being a 10+2 passed student?
  5. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
  6. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  7. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  8. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  9. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  10. How to become a Pilot in Indian Airlines?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  13. Information about joining Loco Pilot job?
  14. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
  15. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  16. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  17. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  18. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
12th May 2016, 04:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?

Yes, you can apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course.

Eligibility criteria required for Indian Navy Recruitment as Pilot :-

Academic Qualification:

B.E./B.Tech degree with 60% marks for Pilot entry and 55% for observer entry in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 12th standard.

Candidate must have completed their degree course at the time of applying. Final year/semester appearing candidates are not eligible.

Age Limit :

For General Candidates (with no CPL) : 19-24 years (i.e. born between 02 January 1992 and 01 January 1997)

For Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Holders :19-25 Years (i.e. Born between 02 January 1991 and 01 January 1997)
12th May 2016, 05:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?

Yes, you can join in Indian Navy after completion of your Mechanical Engineering course. To join in Indian Navy, you must have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree in Engineering from a recognised university.

3. You must be in between 19-22 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
12th May 2016, 06:40 PM
userdefined

--No, You have to attend AFCAT Exam in order to get into Indian Air Force as a Pilot. There are lot of opportunities available in Indian Army for Graduates.
--You can get offer in Indian Air Force as Pilot, Ground Duty Branches and Technical Branch. You do have to go for training in case you are trying for Pilot but for other offers you do not need to have some training.
--Indian Navy will have very less opportunities for Pilot, they recruit graduates for Sailor through Sailor Entry. Indian Navy also recruit Officers through Officers Entry.
--Air Force will be recruiting graduates for Pilot, Ground Duty and Technical Branch. Website : http://careerairforce.nic.in/
10th October 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a MBA graduate. I want to apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment, can I apply for this post? Kindly advice me the same. Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?