9th March 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in Sokrati Technologies Pune

Hi everyone, I am interested in doing an internship in Digital Marketing. I came to know that Sokrati Technologies Pune is providing this internship. I want to know about the skills which are required to apply for this internship.

11th March 2021, 12:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in Sokrati Technologies Pune

The skills required to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in Sokrati Technologies Pune is as follows:-

1)You should have excellent communication skills.
2)You should have proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
3)You must have good knowledge of Digital Marketing.
4)You should have expertise in Google Analytics.
5)You should be compatible to work on basic computer software like MS-Office or Ms-Word.
11th March 2021, 01:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in Sokrati Technologies Pune

The skills required to apply for a Digital Marketing internship in Sokrati Technologies Pune are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Office and Google Analytics.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Digital Marketing.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of English Proficiency in both Spoken and Written.

==> Candidate must know how to create and strategize social media for multiple accounts.

==> Candidate must know how to work with the video editing team to churn out the video blogs and podcasts.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.merkleinc.com
24th April 2021, 09:47 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Office, Google Analytics and Digital Marketing.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

Visit:-- (https://www.merkleinc.com/in/) For more information
30th July 2021, 06:49 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge in Digital Marketing

*Aspirants must have a excellent communication skills

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Ms office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?