25th July 2016, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IIT-JAM to secure Lateral MCA admission in IIT? Minimum percentage required in BCA to join?

How many minimum percentage is required in BCA to join MCA Lateral Entry in IIT? And I have to appear in IIT-JAM for securing admission in MCA Lateral Entry course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  2. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  3. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  4. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  5. Whether IIT-Chennai offers MCA program? Duration and scope of MCA course? Preparation tips for JAM?
  6. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  7. BCA student can apply for JAM 2015 entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility for IITJAM 2016 for M.Sc in Physics?
  9. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  10. Eligibility requirements for IIT MCA entrance exam? Percentage in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus and previous question papers of MCA in IIT-JAM
  12. Scope, syllabus and eligibility for IIT JAM 2016?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of IIT JAM MCA?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT-JAM with 74% aggregate in BCA?
  15. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  16. How to prepare for IIT JAM, TIFR and JNU entrance? Minimum rank required to get admission in these esteemed institutes
  17. Best Books to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. How to prepare for IIT-JAM Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam to join MCA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?