7th September 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha to pursue PhD in Zoology program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

9th September 2019, 11:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha to pursue PhD in Zoology program? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Zoology) in School of Social Work in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is CSIR NET JRF exam.

Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Social Work is masters degree in Social Work from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

Cutoff marks is vary from year to year.
11th September 2019, 01:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology in in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is National Eligibility Test . The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology in in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is 50%.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology in in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university(50% for reserved categories).

You can check the website http://www.sncollegecherthala.in/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 02:11 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to secure PhD (Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College, Alappuzha are as mentioned below:-
UGC-NET
JRF
CSIR-NET
SLET
GATE
ICAR (JRF/SRF)
GPAT

Cutoff score required to secure admission are different for every different entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?