28th November 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am interested in applying for an internship of Web Development offered in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai. Can you tell me what skills I should possess for applying for this internship? Please help me regarding this.

29th November 2020, 01:09 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai is given below.

1. Candidate should be able to work on the website and has experience in handling issues at the backend for an e-commerce website.

2. Candidate should be able to suggest ideas to improve the look of the website.

3. Candidate should also be able to implement ideas to make the website appealing and robust.

4. Candidate should look at competing websites and improve our website.

5. Candidate should work closely with the marketing team on idea implementation.

Last date to apply for this internship is 12.12.2020.

29th November 2020, 02:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai?

Skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai are as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in languages such as C/C++/.NET and Java.
2. Knowledge in the integration of the website.
3. Troubleshooting skills.
4. Debugging and problem-solving approach.
5. Preparing technical reports.

29th November 2020, 12:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of photoshop, graphic designs, CSS and HTML.

==> Candidate must know how to improve the look of the website.

==> Candidate must know how to make the website appealing and robust.

==> Candidate must know how to work with the marketing team on idea implementation.

==> Candidate must have the experience in handling issues at the backend for an e-commerce website.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.syntheticpaperindia.com

30th November 2020, 12:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Advanced Speciality Materials LLP Mumbai :-

1) You must have good knowledge of website development.

2) You should have good knowledge of handling issues at the backend for an e-commerce.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 12th December, 2020.

15th September 2021, 08:51 PM
Minal F

Skills required:-

Candidates must have a knowledge of Website Development

Candidates should be belong from Mumbai

29th March 2022, 08:02 PM
Ar_pit

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of Website Development.

Duration of this is 3 months.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.

15th April 2022, 09:45 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Skills required:-

*You should be belong from Mumbai

You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university

You must have excellent communication skills

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?