17th April 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Anna University SAP campus placement with 305.50 cut-off marks in B.Arch course?

Hello Sir/Mam,......

My cut off for b.arch is 305.50....will I get a placement I Anna university SAP campus or not....?????. If am eligible what would be the procedure followed to apply for it? Can someone please guide me with full details in my question? Waiting to get some answers. Thanks!

15th April 2016, 07:17 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Anna University SAP campus placement with 305.50 cut-off marks in B.Arch course?

This is not the cut-off that you have provided, this is the marks that you have got in the entrance exam. Cut-off is the number under which all the students are selected.

SO, it will be better for you to first know the cut-off marks and on the basis of the cut-off only you will be able t decide that you are selected in the entrance test or not.

If you will be selected in the entrance test then again best on the marks there will be the distribution of the college, more cut-off will get good college with good branch and it will last until the least cut-off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?