22nd September 2020, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship related to CAD Designing & Analysis in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar. I really want to do this internship. Please help me.

25th September 2020, 04:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

The skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis internship in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Catia.

==> Candidate must know how to work on AutoCAD and must have the civil engineering background.

==> Candidate must know how to develop creative designs.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.inventgrid.in
26th September 2020, 12:58 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar?

Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar is given below.

1. Candidate must be good at AutoCAD.
2. Candidate must be familiar with SolidWorks.
3. Candidate must be aware of Catia.

Last date to apply for this internship is 6/10/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

http://inventgrid.in/
26th September 2020, 02:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar :-

1) You must have good knowledge in AutoCAD.

2) You should have good knowledge in SolidWorks.

3) You should have experience in Catia.

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
http://inventgrid.in/
26th September 2020, 08:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become CAD Designing & Analysis interns in Invent Grid India Private Limited Bhubaneswar are as follows:-

1. Experience in AutoCAD.

2. Knowledge in SolidWorks.

3. Knowledge in Catia.

4. Good business communication skills.
1st August 2021, 02:40 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Catia

*Candidates must have a knowledge of AutoCAD

*Candidates must have good analytical and problem solving skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?