19th November 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

25th November 2018, 04:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in content writing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Video Editing, Video Making, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics and Google AdWords are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Wallter Systems Private Limited.
26th November 2018, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited?

Skills required to become Digital Marketing Intern in Wallter Systems Private Limited are as follows.

Adobe Photoshop,
Adobe Illustrator CS6
Video Editing,
Video Making,
Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.

Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Positions available for this internship is 3. Last date to apply for the internship is 5 December 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?