11th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Human Resources Intern in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this Bank. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

13th March 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources Intern in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Candidates having relevant skills are eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. Candidates must have ability to handle end-to-end recruitment process. Selected interns will be responsible for the following:
1. Source profiles from various job portals
2. Screen and shortlist relevant candidates
3. Conduct interviews
15th March 2019, 10:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Human Resources Intern in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this Bank. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with the following skills are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai:

>> Candidates who can handle end to end recruitment process

>> Candidates who are capable of conducting interviews

>> Candidates who can screen and shortlist candidates

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time (in office)

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills
24th May 2021, 03:51 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Skills required:--

Candidates should have knowledge to handle end to end recruitment process.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
30th July 2021, 12:02 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have ability to handle end to end recruitment process

*Aspirants must have excellent communication skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?