5th April 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?

Respected Sir,
May I ask you for When Internship will conduct?
I am doing B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and
I want to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland.
Kindly tell me when they will going to conduct?
And also what is the criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  3. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  7. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Complete details on how to apply for internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Mahind & Mahindra, Volvo and Ashok Leyland?
  10. How to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland?
  11. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Noida to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  16. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 4th year student?
  18. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
1st February 2018, 08:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?

In order to apply for internship in Ashok Leyland, you should have completed your 2nd year of bachelor's degree course or should be pursuing. You should have secured minimum 55% to 60% marks throughout the career. You should not have long educational gaps and there should be not backlogs when you apply. You must have good knowledge regarding your educational field and must have computer literacy. You must be good in English and should have a pleasing personality.

Generally Ashok Leyland recruits the interns in summer as well as in winter. So, you can visit their website (http://www.ashokleyland.com/apply-job) and upload your resume. The company will contact you whenever the recruitment starts.
21st May 2019, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?

Sir I am studying mechanical engineering,I am interested to join or enroll me in Ashok Leyland internship.so, kindly inform me that when it will starts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?