9th January 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?

sir,
i am student of computer science in six semester i want job training please sent me software company name and procedure of job training
to my email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  2. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  3. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  4. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  6. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  7. How to join any kind of training while doing B.Tech? Procedure to join it?
  8. Companies for 15 months training after 3 months training under Practising Company Secretary
  9. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  10. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  11. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  14. What is the procedure to join DRDO for 6 months of training?
  15. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  16. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  17. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I apply for 6 months training in my B.Tech(CSE) 8th sem? What's the applying procedure for companies like TCS, Infosys, Mphasis, IBM, Dell etc
13th January 2014, 12:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Software companies for 6 months training and procedure to join?

It's quite hard to get the 6 months training in major companies like TCS, Accenture, Tech Mahindra etc as they take in candidates who are already placed in their company during the final year.

If you have companies coming in already for placement in your college it will be better if you start preparing for them and get the job then do the final year project in the selected companies itself will be inturn a training for you plus you will complete the final year project!

If that is not you are expecting then the better thing to do is to find out the training in small companies and apply for them which will be good in one end that you will gain some experience but again the problem is getting them will be like a full time a job for you till the time you have enrolled for it which will be max of 6 months to one year and you will paid minimum for that as well.

CLICK HERE!! to find out various companies who are ready to provide the training for minimal time and sometimes if you perform well they will be ready to take you in as employee as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?