8th November 2011, 01:49 PM
vikaspappu09

Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?

i'm student of b.tech 3rd wld lik to knw the format for training in company's like ONGC,.BHEL,HCL,BEL

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  2. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  4. Which are the PSU's having lateral entry after electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  7. What to do to join as a trainee for 6 months in any reputed company? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  8. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  10. Procedure to get 6 months training in Delhi NCR? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get selected for ONGC Summer training after completing 3rd year BE in EC?
  12. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  13. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  16. What is the procedure to do training in BHEL while doing B.E Civil 3rd year?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL, Wipro, HCL and Infosys for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
8th November 2011, 04:09 PM
jhonden

Default Re: Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?

To apply for training in ongc, bhel and bel you have to fill up their applications which comes periodically and you can also check there website for the same. They seek good candidates as trainee so hope you have good marks starting from 10th standard.
Certificate Programs|Accredited Online Degree Programs
20th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?

sir,
i Ma.Pritish Nayak am a student of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, persuing my b.tech in civil engineering.I am presently in my 4th semester and will be completing my 4th semester this summer.i want to opt for an industrial training related to my feild in your company this summer.I hereby request you to guide me through all the processes and please do inform me about the duration, place and procedure for this industrial training.Will be waiting for an early affirmative reply from you.
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?