16th January 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship cum training in companies for 3rd year IT student?

I am a student of btech 3rd year IT how can I apply for summer training in companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  4. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  7. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  8. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  14. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  16. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
25th September 2016, 09:56 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Summer internship cum training in companies for 3rd year IT student?

There are some good companies for you where you can do your summer internship cum training. Please have look at this list below

List of companies :

1. IBM
2. TCS
3. CTS
4. Infosys
5. Accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?