6th October 2012, 09:45 PM
leenabarua

How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT

i am a 3rd year student of IT. how do i apply for summer internship in wipro, hcl, infosys, ibm, tcs???

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  16. When companies like Infosys, IBM and HCL offers Summer Internship?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
5th February 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT

respected sir\mam
my self abhishek singh . i m a student of b.tech 2nd year computer science engineering.so please tell me about traing process in wipro ,hcl ,tcs infosys etc.
email:[email protected]
27th February 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT

HI
sir i am student of 3rd year b.tech computer & scince
how can apply for
INFOSYIS
WIPRO
HCL
SAMSUNG
NOKIA
18th March 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
myself Mounika. Iam student of 3rd B.tech ( ECE )
will u please tell me how to apply for summer internship in any company
18th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
myself Mounika. I am a student of 3rd B.tech ( ECE )
will u please tell me how to apply for summer internship in any company
20th March 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
myself varsha.i am the student of btech2nd year.i am from ecm department.
will u please tell me how to apply internship in any company.we can prefer wipro companies.
20th May 2013, 04:53 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Make use of your social networking skills. Try to contact as many people you can who work in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM

You can also search for people working in these company on LInkedIn.com
Try talking to them about summer internship.
If you know any person/relative/friend etc who work in these company, then try to push your CV through them. It helps many time.

All the best
18th July 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i'm a 3rd year b.tech ece student. how can i get summer internship in IBM?
22nd July 2013, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

hello I am md. maaz I am persuing b-tech cse 1st yr can u inform me about summer internships in top noch companies..
5th February 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ma'am
I am a b.tec graduate in conputer science(2013). I want to apply for internship in wipro, HCL, infosys, IBM, TCS?
Please help me out to know how i can go for internship in these organization.
Regard's
Sudeepta saha
28th June 2015, 01:35 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

The criteria is listed below for internship:-

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or degree program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

->If you fulfill there criteria they will call you for internship.
->And then you need to make a internship letter from your college which will be given in the company from where you will do the internship.
->You can search online for internship you can mail your CV to the company for that you need to contact the HR of the company.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?