7th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for entrance of BAMS after MBBS?

sir i am intern student of ayurveda B.A.M.S. (muhs nashik)ill complet my intenshp on 18/03/2014 my dob is 20th feb1989 can i give the entrance exam for mbbs2014

13th March 2014, 08:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Criteria for entrance of BAMS after MBBS?

Yes, you are eligible for taking up the MBBS course if you fulfill the common eligibility criteria as below,

-> Candidate must have completed the higher secondary studies which is equivalent to 10+2 and last 2 years study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects.

-> Candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

-> Candidate must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.

So, just make sure you have the above criteria met. If so you can apply for the MBBS entrance exam.

I have attached the complete list of MBBS Entrance exam which is going to happen for the present year 2014 and the list of MBBS colleges in this post for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBBS College list.pdf(91.2 KB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf MBBS_Entrance_Exam_2014.pdf(8.8 KB, 104 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?