8th February 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

TGAT companies which provide free 6 months training in Computer Science?

Hello I am priya i want TGAT compnies which provides free 6 months training in Computer science and after that hire the students in that company

11th February 2023, 06:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: TGAT companies which provide free 6 months training in Computer Science?

TGAT companies which provide free 6 months training in Computer Science?

IBM.
Boeing.
Facebook.
Google.
Hewlett Packard.
Intel.
Apple.
Walmart.
14th February 2023, 11:43 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: TGAT companies which provide free 6 months training in Computer Science?

NIIT, CETPA, DUCAT etc.

Internships are not trainings.

Internships are offered by private companies to learn to choose highly skilled employees from many job applicants.

99% of the internships in India are for computer programmers with an impressive github profile.

95% of the Indian engineering students arrange for random cheap industrial training certificates from NIIT/CETPA like shops, when asked for one from their college.
16th February 2023, 04:10 PM
Antonio 2023

• TCS: TCS offers a variety of internship and training programs for students in the field of computer science. These programs are designed to help students gain hands-on experience in various IT domains.
• Wipro: Wipro offers a "Earn While You Learn" program for students in the field of computer science. This program provides students with an opportunity to gain practical experience while earning a stipend.
• Infosys: Infosys offers a range of internship and training programs for students in the field of computer science. These programs are designed to help students gain practical experience in various IT domains.
• HCL: HCL offers a "Young Engineer Program" for students in the field of computer science. This program provides students with an opportunity to gain practical experience and learn from industry experts.
• Tech Mahindra: Tech Mahindra offers a "SMART Academy" program for students in the field of computer science. This program provides students with training in various IT domains and helps them gain practical experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?