6th October 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Which are the companies giving free training? Does BSNL provide free training

sir,I want to know that,which of the company gives free trainning? is BSNL gives free tranning?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  2. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  3. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  4. List of Companies that provide free Inplant Training for 2nd year CSE candidates?
  5. Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA
  6. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  7. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  8. Career After MSc in Instrumentation?
  9. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  10. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  11. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  12. Primary teacher training through correspondence? Free training along with stipend?
  13. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  14. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  15. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which biotech companies provide summer training? I am pursuing BSc Biotech
  17. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply? -- [New]
  18. Can I get 2 months training in plant biotechnology free training?
15th January 2017, 10:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies giving free training? Does BSNL provide free training

No, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited does not provide free training. The fee structure for 4-6 weeks of training is around Rs 7000. Candidates are selected on first come first serve basis .If you are from Electronics and Communication engineering then BSNL is one of the best place from where you can do training.

Some of other organization where there is no charge for training but you must have a reference person working in that organization for getting training slot.

>>National Thermal Power Corporation.

>>Steel Authority of India Limited.

>>Indian Railways.

>>Airport Authority of India Limited.

>>ECIL etc.
16th January 2017, 09:49 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the companies giving free training? Does BSNL provide free training

BSNL does not provide any free training for students. You can see mentioned companies where training is free but they charge only registration fees of Rs 500.
>> Thorat Technologies, Mumbai
>> ClassPro , Mumbai
>> Economic Times
>> Silicon India
>> Geeks Labs, Noida
>> Gloob, Mumbai
>> KAPSO , Mumbai

** For training you need a authority letter from your college signed and stamped by dean.
** You need to attach this with a resume where you will request for training in particular field for particular time mentioned in letter.
** After completion of training you will be awarded a certificate by which you need to prepare a report of 500 pages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?