22nd December 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

respected
what is the procedure to get summer training in mechanical engineering ?
i am students of B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering.
which training is useful the carrier ?
which companies are give the training ?
please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  2. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  5. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  6. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  9. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  10. List of companies offering summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student of Government engineering college(Bharatpur)
  11. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  12. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  16. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  17. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
24th December 2014, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

You can apply for training in following companies.

1. INNOVATIVE ENGINEERS, GH-6/229, Street Number 10, Meera Bagh, Block A, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2525 1554

2. D. S. Engineering & Mechanical Works, No. D - 2, Gail No. 4, Anand Prabat Industry, New Rohtak Road, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 096544 44545

3. VIRK MECHANICAL WORKS, 4/28, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 097167 19052

4. Mohan Mechanical Works, 1887, D. S. I. D. C. Complex, Narela Industrial Area
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 099999 99629

5. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Road, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387
25th December 2014, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Procedure to get summer training :-

Some companies have online provision of application while some have offline provision. For companies with online provision you need to log on to their official website, download the application form, fill it up and send it to the concerned authority along with the requisite documents and the demand draft of training fees. For companies with no online provision, you need to contact the HR department of the companies, get the application form from the HR department and repeat the process as in case of online provision stated above.

Since you are from mechanical engineering background, you should pursue your training in your domain. You can pursue your training in:-

- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, NTPC,etc.
- Power plants like TATA Power, Jindal Power, Adani Power,etc
- Steel plants like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, etc
25th February 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I m in 3rd year mechanical branch... i want to do my training .. so pls tell me which company will be good for me..
21st March 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my training from big companies like BMW, MERCEDES or any other big company. And i am from a private college. What is the procedure to apply in those companies?
3rd June 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal and 3rd year of mechanical enggineering. I want to take the training from the automobile companies. So what are the procedures to get the training
4th June 2015, 05:02 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Following are companies which offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student:

Tata Motors

Honeywell

Flowserve

ABG shipyard ltd

Bosch India

CMC Ltd Noida

M R F

CETPA Infotech

Larson and Toubro

Shell India

Ashok Leyland

SEL Manufactuling pvt ltd
10th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing b.tech in 3rd year 2nd semester from mechanical branch. I want to training in any manufacturing companies in new Delhi . so plz tell me how can I do??
8th March 2016, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.Tech 3 rd year mechanical branch. plz u r suggest me , which company is better for me in summer training perpuse. Thanks
28th June 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I'm a b.tech 3rd year student of mechanical engineering and I want to do summer training so plz tell me the best place for training
2nd July 2016, 07:10 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected
what is the procedure to get summer training in mechanical engineering ?
i am students of B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering.
which training is useful the carrier ?
which companies are give the training ?
please tell me.
Best companies for internship and training::
ONGC
BHEL
NTPC
DRDL
Tata motors
Ashok Leyland
Mahindra
15th February 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year.so which company will be better for me for vocational training in automobile field
11th April 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am a student of power engineering at NPTI Badarpur New Delhi. Is it possible to do summer training in PSUs like power grid ,. NTPC without any reference/ approach to any reputed worker of the same company.
12th April 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

15 days internship for mechanical engineering 2nd year student in AURANGABAD.
15th May 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone. ls there any industry around Pune that provides inplant training for production engineers? I have tried in kirloskar oils but they have stopped it it seems. Pls do reply.
8th July 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech, 4th year, Mechanical engineering. please suggest me any 1 month industrial training on [email protected]..
11th January 2020, 11:35 AM
gudbad

TATA Group
Thermax
Larsen & Toubro
The Godrej Group
Ashok Leyland
Kirloskar
General Motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?