29th August 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship programs available in North India to which I can apply for during my third year of the course?

Sir,

I am a civil engineering student about to complete my third year in the month of June. Please tell me if there is any internship programs in north India. Money doesn't matter for me. I just want to get knowledge there. Awaiting for the answer from you all.

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  3. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Axis, HDFC and ICICI Banks of Northern India for MBA student?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  6. What kind of Internship programs are available for MCA student? When the application form will be released?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
  10. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  11. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  12. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  13. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  15. Details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can i apply for internship programs?
  16. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  17. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  18. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
29th August 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship programs available in North India to which I can apply for during my third year of the course?

List of companies for Internship in North India:-

1. Tarun R Gupta & Associates, Website: http://www.taxnaccounts.com
K-107, 1st Floor, Kismat Complex,, Miller Ganj, G. T. Road, Ludhiana, Punjab
Phone: 098148 69097

2. Ashwani Gupta & Associates, Website: http://www.agass.org
1st Floor, Opposite Friends Cinema, Dilkusha Market, Jalandhar, Punjab
Phone: 0181 222 4050

3. Agass, http://www.agass.org
1st Floor, Dilkusha Market, Opposite Friends Cinema, Jalandhar, Punjab
Phone: 098140 65254
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?