8th December 2010, 09:29 PM
ISWARYA THIYAGU

Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?

Hello sir/mam,
I am doing my B.Tech Aerospace+M.Tech Avionics (Dual) in amity university, Noida. At present , I am in the 2nd year. After the 4th semester, I have to do an internship project . Can anyone please tell me whether ISRO, DRDO,HAL & any other institution provide internship progarams for second year students?

Related Questions:
13th July 2011, 03:06 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISWARYA THIYAGU View Post
Hello sir/mam,
I am doing my B.Tech Aerospace+M.Tech Avionics (Dual) in amity university, Noida. At present , I am in the 2nd year. After the 4th semester, I have to do an internship project . Can anyone please tell me whether ISRO, DRDO,HAL & any other institution provide internship progarams for second year students?
Hello, yes all these organisations provide internship opportunities. Especially for BTech aerospace candidates like you. Mostly done in summer vacation. Please contact your placement cell or authorities concerned with summer internships, the will surely help you out.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
14th July 2011, 07:58 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?

Dear friend,
Above organisation given by you provide summer internship to b tech students.
To get internship their what you have to do just send your proper format CV attached with recommendation letter of college get from training and placement department and send these data to following comapnt address.
According to your CV they shortlisy candiadate and call for internship programme.
30th July 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

in my college we planned to do our intership in isro...we are all ece students .....how to ask permission from isro?
30th July 2011, 07:10 PM
ankit049
Member+

Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?

Dear friend,
Above organisation given by you provide summer internship to b tech students.
To get internship their what you have to do just send your proper format CV attached with recommendation letter of college get from training and placement department and send these data to following comapnt address.
According to your CV they shortlisy candiadate and call for internship programme.
31st December 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing ma bech 2ndyr in IT can i do my internship .wil any company give me internship like a partime job for the next 2yrs
3rd January 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am doing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur. After my second year ( 4th sem ) I want to do an intern. Can you please suggest me companies which are best suited for me ?
28th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

how to join in aeronatical jobs after completed ECE which type of exam attend for this pleage send the answer
18th March 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

hi im studying B.E aeronautical engineering.. shal i get any intenship related to my core...like HAL , ISRO ,DRDO.. NAL ETC... wat is the exact procedure to get intenship in HAL..
5th October 2021, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a second year aeronautical engineering student..sir/madam...how can i apply for internship in aeronautical engineering at drdo...plss suggest me..urs truly sameer shaik.. serving indian.
6th May 2023, 01:31 AM
rbagdiya1

Yes, ISRO, DRDO, HAL, and many other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd-year students. These programs are designed to provide students with practical exposure to the industry and hands-on experience in their chosen field. The eligibility criteria and application process may vary for different organizations.

For example, ISRO offers a two-month Summer Internship Program (SIP) for pre-final year engineering students, including those in their 2nd year. The program aims to nurture young talent in the field of space technology and research.

Similarly, DRDO offers a summer internship program called 'DRDO-STEP' (Science and Technology Entry Program) for undergraduate students in their 2nd or 3rd year. The program provides an opportunity for students to work on live projects and gain practical experience in various fields of science and technology.

HAL also offers a summer internship program for engineering students in their 2nd or 3rd year, providing them with exposure to the aerospace industry and an opportunity to work on live projects.

To apply for these internship programs, students can check the respective organization's official website for the eligibility criteria and application process. It is important to apply early and submit a strong application highlighting your skills and interest in the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?