19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Top companies offering 6 Months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate in Punjab?

Hello everyone,
I want to know about the top companies
in Punjab providing 6 months Training
as I am doing B.Tech in ECE pursuing in 7th semester.
Please tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  3. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  4. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  5. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  6. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  7. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  8. List of companies offering 5 weeks Industrial Training to B.E.(CSE) 7th semester student in Gujarat?
  9. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan? -- [New]
  11. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  12. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  13. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  14. How to do 6 months training in 8th semester? Which are the companies providing 6 months training on stipend basis? I am a student of B.Tech having CSE Trade
  15. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
26th April 2015, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top companies offering 6 Months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate in Punjab?

You can apply for training in following companies in Chandigarh

1. R R Electronics, 181/22, Phase-1, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 500 7361

2. Asian Lignin Manufacturing India Private Limited, Sco 26-27, 1st Floor, Sector 8-c, Madhya Marg, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 501 8900

3. Megaster Electronics Private Limited, Sco 1126-27, 2nd Floor, Sector 22-b, Sector 22-b, Chandigarh, Phone: 0172 270 5254

4. Max Electronics (India), Plot No.25/6, Industrial Area Phase II, Chandigarh, Phone: 092165 92408
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?