21st March 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether vocational training is provided in SAIL Bokaro plant or not?

Whether vocational training of Ece branch are done in SAIL, BOKARO or not? Is this facility available or not?

26th April 2015, 10:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether vocational training is provided in SAIL Bokaro plant or not?

Yes, SAIL, Bokaro provides vocational training to the engineering students of ECE branch wherein you will be given training at the exchange office of SAIL, Bokaro. The training is usually scheduled in the month of May and June and the duration varies from 30 to 45 days. You need to contact the HR department of the SAIL, Bokaro branch to enroll yourself for the training. You can also take help of any employee of the concerned SAIL branch to enroll for the training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?