19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering Mechanical Trade Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate in or near Bhopal?

Respected Sir
I am a student of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Bhopal.
Right now I want to know about Training Institutes providing
in Mechanical Trade anywhere in Bhopal or near Bhopal?
Please help me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  2. What should I do? There is no AICTC approved private institutes near Bhopal offering diploma course. I have to pursue diploma course in mechanical stream
  3. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  4. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  5. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of B.Tech colleges offering Mechanical Trade Course?
  7. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  8. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of top 30 institutes offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  13. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  14. List of companies offering training in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the institutes offering training for mechanical students?
  16. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. List of companies offering training i Mechanical Engineering
26th April 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering Mechanical Trade Training to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate in or near Bhopal?

You can apply for training in following companies in Bhopal

1. DAuto Engineering Private Limited, 1,Abhinav Homes Phase-4, Ayodhya By pass Road
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 424 4404

2. Saiphia Technology, A-4, Fine Avenue, Nayapura, Kolar Road, Phase 1, Lalita Nagar
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 241 4092

3. Mechanical Engineering Depatrment, Mechanical Engineering Department, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 405 1601

4. Raees Mechanical Works, 9, Noor Mahal Road, Chowki Imambada, Noor Mahal Road
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 093013 49397
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?